- To improve educational opportunities for students with reading, writing and spelling difficulties.
- To promote education of teachers in research-based approaches to reading instruction and work with teacher education providers to require research-based training for teacher certification.
- To provide information and support to individuals and families with reading problems.
Professional Members & Tutors
Whether you are looking for a professional to connect with, or a tutor for your child, click “Read More” to access our list of professional members and tutors.
Dyslexia Workshop for Parents
Is your child struggling to learn to read and spell? Check out our upcoming workshop for parents on August 31st by clicking “Read More.”
Discover NDA’s latest news and events.
- Dyslexia Workshop for Parents
- Adults with Dyslexia Connect
- Summer Camps
- Webinar Opportunity
- Dyslexia Guidance for Nebraska School Psychologists - Under our “Educators” tab.
Get the latest events, training, and news about reading and dyslexia by becoming a member and receiving our monthly newsletter by email. Check out an example of the newsletter by clicking “Read More.”